moldracrasa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Wild Card Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b When a Las Vegas bodyguard with lethal skills and a gambling problem gets in trouble with the mob, he has one last play…and it's all or nothing.
Nick Wild (Jason Statham) is a Las Vegas bodyguard with lethal professional skills and a personal gambling problem. When a friend is beaten by a sadistic thug, Nick strikes back, only to find out the thug is the son of a powerful mob boss. Suddenly Nick is plunged into the criminal underworld, chased by enforcers and wanted by the mob. Having raised the stakes, Nick has one last play to change his fortunes…and this time, it's all or nothing.
Yeah Jase you pulled it off again. Had me on the edge of my seat from the moment that flick began. I dunno what you do to me but you inspire me , just the way you hold yourself, you got yourself together and it's an example to follow. Jase pulls out a first class performance , showing a more refined side of himself , he has maturedthis last decade has progressed. He is now in the acting field of your Pacino , Bale, Bana, your Neeson. This film really set him aside from your Vin Diesel, Stallone contemporaries that he began with. I dunno Jase , just classy performance , being an English lad I dunno , proud I guess to see how far you've gone. The film is a mixture of moody sub plots and high end action , underpinned by Staths presence , ultimately it is Staths performance that makes this film a classic , I will be buying the BluRay when it comes out so I can watch any extra features. First class bruv, first class , you done it again, speechless.
I decided to watch this not really knowing anything about 'wild card'. I like jason statham in movies albeit he plays the same character. so i was expecting the usual malarkey. Unfortunately this movie lacks in everything. No real action till late on and very sparse. I think they were trying to get a real story out of it but failed miserably. If they stuck with the transporter etc.. format it would have been much better. The only characters that had any real purpose in the movie was jason aka nick. I love sophia vergara in modern family and some other movies she plays small parts in butniceit was to see her in tight clothes, their was no valid reason for that scene.. the same goes for all the actors,just seemed to plod along with very weak story lines or dialog. Nothing else on..o.k. but don't expect to be pleasantly surprised. It is a boring going nowhere movie.
A better cast this time around — Michael Angarano, Milo Ventimiglia, Sofía Vergara and Max Casella, with cameos by Jason Alexander, Stanley Tucci and Hope Davis — tries to breathe life into Goldman’s cliché-ridden plot.

Colosseum: A Gladiator's Story full movie with english subtitles online downloadWild Target full movie downloadAll Hallow's Eve hd mp4 downloadthe Matasari full movie download in hindithe Only Light hindi dubbed free downloadSnakes on a Plane full movie in hindi free download hd 720pEpisode 1.54 full movie download in hindithe Episode 1.238 downloadRaabta full movie with english subtitles online downloadDownload Business Women vs. Sports Women full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by moldracrasa
Please log in to post a reply.