moldracrasa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Extinct Sub Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Four hundred years after the extinction of the human race, a small group of humans is revived by an alien civilization.
From the creator of Ender's Game comes a new sci-fi TV series premiering on BYUtv on October 1, 2017 - 400 years after the extinction of the human race, a small group of humans are revived by an alien civilization. The aliens claim they want to restore the human species, but the reborn humans uncover new dangers, hidden agendas and powerful secrets that challenge that claim and threaten to annihilate the human race all over again.
Survival dramas and sci fi are two of my favourite genres anda combination of these two I have to say I'm a big fan of this show. There are a few plot holes here and there, but given appropriate time these can be explained, hopefully it won't be cancelled before they can. So far the characters feel fairly authentic with a reasonable amount of unanswered questions to make the story seem compelling and worth exploring. The show obviously has a low budget yet they clearly seem to make the most of it, with a setting that doesn't rely too heavily on excessive special effects. It has a lot of potential, more than many shows in a first season
Almost all the actors are young. I suppose this is an attempt to draw younger audience to BYUTV. However, most of them do a pretty good job. A couple are a little stiff. Overall, what it lacks in production value it makes up for in clever storytelling. Great job of incorporating principles suchforce, free will, and liberty and that freedom is worth fighting for! I can't wait for season two!

Doom full movie in hindi free download mp4Fray Bentos full movie in hindi 720pdownload full movie The Purge: Election Year in hindiDove in an Iron Cage movie in hindi free downloadDanny Phantom movie download hdMurphysLaw full movie in hindi free download mp4Drone to the Bone hd full movie downloadEpisode 1.21 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBabylon A.D. movie free download hd27: The Cursed Club telugu full movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by moldracrasa
Please log in to post a reply.